Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

3 Things Meme
I was tagged by
Erin to do this meme. So here it goes.

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. snakes
2. big thunder/wind storms
3. being the center of attention, eg. you are in a large group of people having a conversation with one or two other people and then everyone is suddenly quiet and listening just to you OR being in a fashion show...lol

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Darrell
2. My Brother Sheldon
3. Brenda

Three Things I Love:Aside from God/friends/family
1. alone time
2. an intimate conversation with a friend
3. a hot cup of coffee that I have time to drink before it gets cold

Three Things I Hate:
1. the flu
2. people being two-faced
3. not currently having the money to give to every area I want to give

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. why God made mosquitos
2. why some people are blessed with a speedy metabolism while others crawl at a snail pace.....mmm I wonder where I fit in on that....LOL
3. why we live where we do, something about our forefathers choosing this place..ah I don't know

Three Things On My Desk:
1. camera
2. thermometer
3. receipt

Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. doing this meme
2. listening to Kezy chatting away
3. thinking about my future

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. travel the world
2. fulfill my destiny
3. see my great grandchildren


Three Things I Can Do:
1. bake a mean chocolate peanut butter chip cookie...lol
2. touch my tongue to my nose
3. scrapbook/make cards

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. the number three with my right hand....its called the claw!!
2. play piano
3. draw

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. God
2. The cheerful birds at 5am (NOT the crow)
3. United- the new CD

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. someone belittling you
2. doctrine that is not from the WORD
3. people who never have anything good to say

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. how to play piano
2. how to cook, cooking classes
3. Spanish

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Manuka
2. Chocolate
3. Chicken Fettuccine/Chicken Fiesta(Mom's)

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Jem and the Holograms
2. GI Joe
3. Smurfs

Three Things I Regret:
1. not having my mom and mom in law in one of my children's birth(this is a BIG one for me)
2. not saving more money while I was working when I was single
3. not recognizing that I was skinny when I was skinny......LOL.......SO VAIN!! Lord help me!!

Okay I'm tagging Brandy , and Svea and Nadine . Your turn!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I learned some new things about you. You're going to have to show me how you touch your tongue to your nose (picture?) : )

shelley said...

thats great! hey I've heard of a good piano teacher, you may be interested in.

cheeky said...

Tongue to nose? WOW! What no picture? Erin provided one. hee hee
Can we get a BIG AMEN on the doctrine issue?
Negative people are sad.
Piano, me too! I play a wee bit.
That was fun to read.