Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This too shall pass........
So I hear it is drive your mother crazy day and I didn't recieve the memo..... it is just one of those days where the children all hop onboard the complain train and drive their mother up the mountain and down the other side trying to drive her crazy all saying in unison "we think we can we think we can!!" OH NO YOU CAN'T this mama will not budge!!! LOL
It is not just one thing that draws complaints but a whole range from what there is to eat, to what to wear outside, to going to Hip Hop, to doing homework etc etc I think an early bedtime is coming and ohhhhhh can't wait to hear the complaints on that one....
Kids, they are incredibly wonderful to have but they should come with a warning label such as: warning could cause extreme emotions, warning may cause you to combust, warning during times of stress count to 10, warning may cause you to be filled with so much love that you may grind your teeth during a hug, warning children will say what they feel not necessarily what you want to hear..........
Yeah so evening is coming and then bedtime and then the time where I can walk into their rooms and watch them sleep, looking so peaceful and remember ALL the reasons why I love them so much and why a parents love runs so deep!! until then my moto is ' I WILL SURVIVE'!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

oh, so true!!! not only warnings should accompany them but instruction manuals! I look forward to bedtime with an anticipation that borders on scary :)

Erin said...

oh and I was almost visitor 100, missed it by 1...shoot : )

svea said...

Hah! THis made me laugh! Little bit took off her diaper and peed all over the bed today. i thought maybe it was pee all over your bed day...like it has been for the last month. Will someone change the calender please? but then now she is sleeping and I want to eat her apple cheeks, or atleast kiss them a hundred times. Your post rings true!

Nadine said...

I use to call bedtime - mommy time. I do adore my kids but some days...ah...watching them sleep is so precious.