Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

NERVES......
Yikes so as most of you know I am taking part in the fashion show at church and we have been practising for almost a month now, how to walk, remember to smile, keep your head up etc etc. We have the best coach in the world(that's you Charmaign!!) and all is going well but somehow every time I think of having to walk across that stage in front of all those people and my heart skips a beat and I get quivery. Today was Wednesday morning coffee and I put on my new heels and the music I am walking to and walked for the gals and MAN OH MAN I was shaking like a leaf and SO nervous, these are people I see and talk to ALL the TIME, people that are in my life that are big supports in my life and here I am afraid. WOW what an eye opener if this is what I feel like in front of my friends what will it really be like....all I know is that I will have to rely on the Lord for strength after all I am doing this for Him but man does this get easier...This has always been my biggest fear, being in front of a huge crowd and everyone looking at me. Yikes....daunting!! Please pray!!! I will remember The JOY of the LORD is MY STRENGTH!!!!

4 comments:

esther said...

oh, louise i feel for ya. but you know what, you will never regret participating in something that is motivated by God...

**you can do it louise**

svea said...

I believe in you hot mamma! Bring your heels to MOPS you need some cheering on.

Louise said...

Ahhhh thanks for the encouragement girls!! I REALLY appreciate it!!!
HUGS!!!

Erin said...

I'm so sorry I missed that! But you know what, you have nothing to fear. You are beautiful, graceful and definitely a hot mamma! You are going to be great and I'll send up a prayer for you that the confidence will follow.