Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Life
Small word big meaning. It entails everything we have ever hoped for, dreamed about or what we are currently living. Life can be many things. My life has been a journey, ups and downs mostly ups, learning, growing,failing, succeeding and doing it all over again. I love my life, my hubby, my kids, my friends and my family. Life is a journey because around every bend there is something to be discovered. Take parenting for example, time and energy put into this small human being training them up in the way that they should go and you finally get them trained in any specific area only to find out that there is something else to teach them and this only gets bigger and bigger as they grow up. Now this can either be really frustrating and cause you to pull out your hair or this can be a time of relying on God to show you how to deal with issues that arise, I am not great at this but I am learning, always learning.
So far so good. Life has been good.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Now that, my dear, was profound. You nailed it! I find just when I think I'm getting it (being a mom, that is) they go and change on me and make me relearn everything I thought I knew! Good thing we have a big God on our side : )

svea said...

yipeee I am so glad you started a blog! You are a realy blesing, so glad to be getting to know you more. =)-